We are proud to provide wide range of solutions for your complex visa problems.
We help with you in your application process so that you get what you truly want.
There are 2 types of Partner visas:
1. Partner visa Subclass 309/100 (apply overseas)
2. Partner visa subclass 820/100 (apply in Australia)
Partner visas are assessed on the basis genuine relationship with the Partner. The assessment is based on 4 pillars which are household, social aspects, genuine relationship and commitment to each other.
Prospective marriage is also known as Fiancé visa which is designed for someone who wishes to come to
Australia to marry their sponsor.
1. Aged parent visa subclass 804
2. Contributory Parent visa subclass 143 & 173 (Offshore)
3. Contributory Aged Parent visa subclass 864 & 884 (onshore) for those who are not subject to 8503
condition and/or Section 48 of the Migration Act
There are multiple options for children to apply for Australian visas. This visa is for children under the age of 18
who are single and intend to come or stay in Australia on a permanent basis.
1. Subclass 101 (offshore) and Subclass 802 (onshore)
2. Dependent child visa subclass 445
3. Orphan Relative visa subclass 117 (offshore) and subclass 837 (onshore)
4. Adoption visa subclass 102 (offshore)